Tuesday, June 12, 2007

DH loves me...

I know this, not because he rubs my back and shoulders whenever I want,
not because he cooks me dinner on a regular basis,
not because he takes out the trash every week,
not because he cleans out the litter boxes,
not because he brings me lunch at work whenever he can,
not because he gives up some sleep to help me fix things around the Haven,
not because he lets his hair grow long enough to curl (even though he loves it buzzed short),
not because he says cute, charming things to brighten my day,
not because he dropped out of a University, sold his house, left his family, and went through the arduous process of obtaining a fiance' visa in order to move down here to marry me...

but because he bought me a pink Spardel. I have a pink Spardel to go with my newly painted Pink Lenny!

Help me! Still waiting for my NeoPets intervention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear your DH loves you more than you love your pink Spardel or pink Lenny

- DH

Ms.Behaved said...

Hush now. You'll make the handful of readers who know about my blog become sick to their stomaches!