Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hollywood's Beautiful Men

Today's focus is on the men in my life who I fondly refer to as DAMN SEXY!

My list is short. Of course my DH is at the very top.



Biased as I am, he is a stud muffin and makes my heart go pity-pat. I think its his eyes. Or maybe something about his smile. Oh,I don't know. I'm just fond of the kid. I wish this computer here at work had the shot of him at our open house. That photo makes my knees weak. Hollywood's finest are put to shame by that photo.

*********


When it comes to Hollywood Lust Objects I have two. One is a classic icon. The other is a relative new-comer. Well, I suppose he's been around a while, he just hasn't been splashed across the media like some of the man whores in today's spotlight.

Sean Connery



Yes, good ol' 007 himself. Alas, I have never seen his James Bond performances. I fell in love with Mr. Connery while watching Darby O' Gill and the Little People when I was knee high. Oooh! As campy as that movie is, Sean Connery was hot hot HOT stuff there. I spent half of my growing up years wishing I was "Katie". Lucky bitch!


Jim Caviezel



My modern day heart throb. I know 90% of the women today are singing the praises of actors like Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt. And that's okay, really! But it is this man right here that really gets me sparking. Whoooie! I own most of his movies. Alas, I have never seen his portrayal of Jesus Christ in The Passion of the Christ. I'm told it is genius. Due to the fact that I am very sensitive when it comes to media violence, I can not watch it. Also, I choose not to watch a man that I consider to be a "hottie" play the role of someone so loved and revered by the world. I'd feel dirty lusting Jesus. It's just wrong. WRONG, I say!

And there you have it. My short but sweet list of the hot men of Hollywood.

Perhaps, some day I will share my hottie list of Men in Music.

Ms.B

2 comments:

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

I like Gary Oldman. He's sex-ay!!!

Ms.Behaved said...

Oooh! He has a rugged quality about him. I did a google search, and wouldn't you know it, a shot of him from his character in "Hannibal" was the first to pop up. AHH!