... and I can't make it stop! I just spent my entire lunch break playing games and I've come to the conclusion that I am horrible at them! Alas, they are the only way for me to make neopoint$ so I must endure.
My current focus is obtaining everything possible that has to do with Spardels. Unless you've played NeoPets before I know you are scratching your heads. A spardel is a little blue and white dog that has goofy, bulging eyes (not unlike those of my Monkey) and the ears of a terrier. So CUTE! My gallery is slowly filling with my collection. As fast as I earn the neo-money I am spending it.
The therapeutic value of this is priceless. Spending sprees like this in real, every day life would leave me living in a large box under the freeway. Funny thing is that I hate shopping in real life but on the computer I am a beast!
I better hope that I find a random paint brush soon so I can sell it and get out of this hole I have dug for myself. Maybe if it is a really good one (Come ON, Pirate Paint Brush!!) I can sell it and buy every last Spardel left on my list. Mua haha! I still need Pink, Ghost, Black, Halloween, Custard, Purple, Grey, Green, Faerie, White, Pirate, Disco and Island.
AHHHHHHHH!
................
I can't believe the person who just typed this blog entry is soon to be 30 years old. Am I pathetic or what? Wait, don't answer that.
*cries*
Ms.B
Friday, June 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment