I finally fell asleep last night at about 3:30 a.m. Correction, I fell asleep this morning at 3:30 a.m. I had hoped that blogging about M would release some sort of pent-up inner energy but I didn't. I almost decided to come in to work early but then common sense kicked in and I realized I was just having crazy thoughts brought on by lack of proper rest.
Even though my day has officially begun now and I am at my desk, I still can't get my brain to shut up, hence my random blog entries. Instead of doing paperwork, I am brazenly typing away. I doubt my boss would even notice I was being "naughty" if he came in here since my work is always done and I'm not a problem employee.
A million thoughts are trying to go through my head at once and its driving me insane!
Need to complete paperwork. Hired new staff. Old staff better be nice to him or I'll kick their asses! I want to get the ground cover planted on the north side of the house. Holy mackerel, Little Miss Drinkalot posted on my blog! I need to charge my cell phone. What's for lunch? I hate Mr.PBM, I have a meeting at 1:30. AHHHHHH!
I really need a nap.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment