Yesterday was another Mr.PBM fest. He wouldn't leave me alone. At one point he came in the office to tell me he had purchased gluten-free gravy!
Hooray! Gravy!
Gravy? I don't care!
I attempted a new tactic: Stop coming in here to flirt with me!
The look on his face was priceless. His comeback remark was: "I'm not here to flirt with you. You are old news. I came to flirt with insert name of office mate here."
(Uh huh, sure. Considering that both she and I are happily married, his comment was dumb. But just in case, I wonder if I should warn him that she claims to be full of worms. )
Then he left the office... with my favorite pen! The one with a huge tag on it that says my name!! At least it wasn't the $114 Pen!! Bastard!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment