After about two months with no Internet or server access at work, the net is finally working. MIRACLE. Although the server access is what I really need, having the Internet again is exciting enough to make me want to dance around while clapping my hands and giggling like a school girl. Of course, instead, I will sit here and pretend to be mature.
I have now added all my old blog entries that were saved here on the computer at work. Hooray for blogging! I had forgotten about half of these topics. It's amazing what one can find to write about depending on one's mood.
In all fairness, I should do some updates since some of my blogging was done while I was in a rather emotional state.
*J is doing well. STILL living with his roommate with no signs of moving back home again. He says he's being trained as a manager. Wouldn't it be great for him to be able to land a great job and excel at it!
*Our kitten is so darn cute! The first week we had her I thought we'd made a huge, I mean HUGE, error. She was grouchy and whiny. Then we decided that her tummy was a little hard and she wasn't pooping enough so we took her back to the vet and they gave her an enema. Ever since then she's been adorable. We weaned her off the bottles of KMR and she's reached a point where we don't have to monitor her for every second. I look forward to the day that she learns to jump up into the litter box so that we don't find little "presents" everywhere around the house. Eeewww. At least the dogs are nice enough to clean those up for us before we find most of them. EEEWWWW!!! That's a whole other blog entry in itself but I will spare you the details... for now.
*Hired one person from the expo. That's one more than we've gotten the past few times we went. She's still here after a couple of weeks and seems to enjoy her work. I am still crossing my fingers that she'll settle in and really enjoy it.
*I had forgotten about my Bampoo entry. It reminds me of the dogs with the kitten turd. Recyling really is all the rage right now. I suppose I shouldn't fault my dogs for being so "new age".
Ms.B
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment