Friday, May 11, 2007

The East

I realized, after I made the last entry that I really didn't give any props to the east. Shame on me. I wanted to clarify that I think there is talent in the east. It's just that right now the two series that are going on are not as thrilling as the ones out west.

I am well aware that two of the last three champions are from the east. I know they are capable of shocking the cocky western teams and winning a championship. Those two match-ups are just relatively drama free right now. The Pistons and Cavs are doing their thing. (Sorry, Jason Kidd... I LOVE YOU!)

*ahem*

In any case, I am looking forward to the games this weekend. I love me some basketball. Weeeee! I'd ask for predictions on who will win the games between now and Monday but I don't think anyone reads my blog. Maybe that is why I have the audascity to call fans of a certain team whiny!

O.o

Shame on me.

No comments: