Without sharing where I'm from, since I prefer to remain anonymous, I must share the glee with which I have watch the NBA finals this year. Every single series has just been... WOW! So many upsets. So many close games. A few blow-outs. It's what every basketball lover dreams of. And that is what I am- a basketball lover. I'm one of those freaks that can surf past good, in my opinion, shows like CSI and Law & Order and end up captivated by a battle between some random eastern teams like the Hornets and the Pacers even though I AM a western conference girl. I just can't get enough. In college, the hot boys on campus would come to our dorm room to see my cute roommates and I AND to get the latest scores around the league. *chuckle* Pretty sure I was more exciting for my knowledge of the stats than my cuteness. Maybe that's why I made it through school and stayed single. AHH! Yet, I could very well be responsible for the marriages of all my friends from college. I lured the men in and they rounded them up. I think someone, somewhere, owes me a free dinner!
In any case! GOTTA LOVE IT! There are two more games tonight. I hope my dear husband can tolerate all the hoops action in our home between now and early June. He's been patient thus far, bless him, but he's not into basketball. Even though he's 6'4" and could have been a hoops star in another life, he is from Canada and somehow decided HOCKEY was the sport of choice. Hockey. ... Hockey?
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment