Monday, May 14, 2007

Oochie Boo

After a few phone calls and some online research we found out that our area of town permits a residence to have a third dog if one of them is a rescue.

Lucky day!

Shelly the Sheltie, aka, Granny Dog, happens to be a rescue. She's 12 years old now so its been a while since she was adopted by DH's family. Fortunately we were able to get in contact with some folks in Canada who were able to hook us up with the paperwork we needed in order to get Shelly licensed. No more illegal alien pooch at the Haven. What a relief to once again be law-abiding citizens.

I have a new video of the canine babies. By "new", I guess I mean a few months old. But it is more recent than the last one I shared. I'm such a proud mama. Here are the Monkey, Wiener and Granny!



Ms. B

No comments: