I know I blogged about my minor drama yesterday so I appologize up front for my repeat.
My frustration with Mr. PBM is rising. Today he's come into the office 7 different times. First to say hi, then he came in looking for someone else in our office. She wasn't here yet so he sat down to wait for a while. I shooed him out only to have him return about 10 minutes later to show me two pieces of wheat bread in a baggie that he had run over with a cart in the kitchen. Smashed bread? ALERT THE MEDIA!
Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore. When I first met him he said that when he likes a girl he puts himself where she'll be all the time so he can be around her. People in high school had once called him a "stalker" when he liked a girl. At the time I felt that they had over-reacted since Mr. PBM is a nice guy. (And he is, really, he is.) HOWEVER, I am now starting to feel like he's coming on a little strong. I feel like I have a stalker. He hasn't started touching me or anything so I wonder if I'm just being hypersensitive, but I am getting close to making a formal complaint. Or I could just call my husband on the speaker phone each time he comes in the office and talk lovey dovey to him. DH would be amused by that and it might scare Mr. PBM off. A girl can only hope!
Ms.B
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment