The DH and I have a solid relationship which, I suppose, is caused by the fact that we could do nothing but talk on the phone for 5 solid months when we first met. Since we are both very avid phone talkers, it forced us to build a friendship without getting distracted by all the fun, physical stuff. I'm sure you know how that goes. Being together is extra special now and we don't take it for granted. It causes us to do all the mooshy, thoughtful stuff that newly-weds do. This includes walking each other to the door as we are heading off to work.
This morning seemed no different. I gathered my stuff up, walked to the door, and stopped to hug him goodbye. A hug and a kiss later I was out the door. As I reached the bottom of the steps, DH called out "Wait!" Thinking he wanted another kiss, (We're disgustingly sappy like that!) I turned back towards the door. "You forgot this!", he said. .......And offered me our TV remote.
What a punk!
Ms.B
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment