Why does it seem that as the average height of people on this planet grows larger, the bathtubs get smaller? I swear, to use the average bathtub these days you have to twist yourself into a pretzel in order to fit inside. How is that relaxing? And how are you supposed to keep yourself clean if half of you can't even get under the water to rinse off? The bathrooms in the Haven were originally designed for a family of people who averaged 4'9". Of that, I have no doubt. *grumble grumble*
Ms.B
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
AMEN Ms B!!!!!
I am 6'4" or so and I can't fit in a tub to save my life. Either I get to have the bottom half or the top half in (which is amusing because the my legs stick in the air). ON these renovation shows I drool over these large tubs where I could soak for hours, but for a man my height I think it is called a hot tub.
- Random Blogger
Post a Comment