I have found the only flaw in my Haven. It isn't located in the tropics. The night before last I had a most wonderful dream about a new home I had just purchased that was in a sea-side town in the world of Dream Land. I can't remember details about the house. Just faint memories that my DH and the critters were there, that we were settled and everyone was content. As I stood on the beautiful veranda and looked out at the view I felt supreme satisfaction. As if all my dreams had finally come true. I awoke with a start to find myself in my cute, comfortable Haven here in the middle of the mountains. To say I am unsatisfied with mountains is a large over-exaggeration, however the memory of that satisfied feeling from my dream keeps haunting me.
Ms.B
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment