Driving around town can be an adventure. People are in a super damn hurry at times and apparently they don't care about the lives of those around them. Getting to McDonalds 45 seconds sooner is worth the risk. BASTARDS! Which is why I experience extreme joy when I can carry out what I call "Crazy Ass Driver Intervention". By this, I mean that I am able to maneuver my car into a position where they can't get past me and put everyone's lives in grave peril. Yes, I know that doing this will ignite their road rage and most likely they'll wish they could hit my bumper and drive me off the road, however Heinous Bitch couldn't care less about that small fact.
Today as I approached the final turn to work, a white construction truck crossed three lanes, swerved around me, raced to the light and then slammed on his breaks to make the turn. The turn he made cut across the first lane and he ended up on the far left. I noted the speed of the cars ahead. Being the observant girl that I am, I was aware of an increased speed limit sign hidden behind a tree right after that turn. I stayed to the right and surged ahead where I was able to eventually merge over into the left lane and keep a happy pace with a car in the right lane. The white truck was stuck behind me. Ain't I a stinker?
It's a trivial thing, and he most likely never realized what happened. But it has made my entire morning. Weeee!!
Ms.B
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment