Red and blue are beautiful colors. Very patriotic, classic even. However, when the red is my hair, and the blue is my skin, I am not a very happy camper. The heater in the Haven is not functioning properly. Yesterday morning I glanced at the thermostat only to discover that our house was a cozy 52 degrees. ACK!! Since I'm normally content and happy at about 70, this was a major problem. My father is in the process of helping us get it fixed, but in the mean time we had to make a dash to the local hardware store to buy some small heaters to keep our house from feeling like an icebox. I'm not programmed for cold. Yes, I live in the Rocky Mountains and yes it gets chilly here, but I prefer to admire the snow and ice from inside a well heated building. When I have to open the fridge to get a blast of warmer air there is a problem. *sigh*
Luckily, things will soon be back to normal and we'll use the heaters in less desperate situations. And if they don't get better, I can always go sleep in a snowbank to keep warm. ACK ACK!!
Ms.B
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment