Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Somebody stop me.

I only had the energy to hit one store after work, mostly due to the fact that I spent my break in the middle of the day searching through ebay and purchasing items to decorate a bathroom in the Haven. Found a lovely shower curtain for the midget tub as well as some towels and curtain hooks. It's gonna look so fine! But I degress. Back to the topic at hand: Me in a clothing store. I managed to find a bra. Woot! It was the most important purchase since my other bras are starting to lack the ability to hold my over-sized boobies in place.

**Sidenote: To all you girls out there who PAY good money to get titties, you are crazy! They are nothing but a pain in the neck, and the back, and the shoulders...**

Also found a couple of tops, two pairs of slacks, a jacket, and shoes. DH has not, as of yet, seen the shoes. If he does, I might just receive a scolding. We recently moved and I managed to fill two very large boxes with my footwear.

Ms.Behaved is gonna be styling now! Eat your heart out Fashion Police!

No comments: