A nasty migrane woke me up at the butt-crack of dawn. A handful of drugs and more sleep later I decided to call into work for the day. It's not often that Ms.Behaved suffers from a head-ache so I figured "What the Hell".
Now that a few additional hours have gone by, my head, though still pounding, is at a pain level that I am able to deal with while moving around so I decided to be productive. I patched the nail holes in the guest room walls (which are now a lovely shade of primer instead of pine-tree-green) and decided I'd caulk the trim around the door in the bathroom as well since I plan to be painting it in the very near future. No sooner had I run a bead of caulk from floor to tip-top of the door frame when I looked down to see the Monkey with caulking all over his face frantically attempting to lick it off. "!@#@$&*!"
With lightening reflexes, I scooped him up and stuck him in the sink for a good face scrub. Luckily he seemed to enjoy the process (crazy!) and was none the worse for wear. I then finished smoothing out the remaining caulk and decided to blog while it dried. About the time I was typing the "!@#@$&*!" above I looked down at him and sure enough, a new batch of caulk was on his face.
Back to the sink for another scrub. Of course, this time I was astute enough to close the bathroom door when I was done. Needless to say, I've been more productive than I planed. The walls were patched, the door was caulked (twice) and the Monkey has a clean face to boot!
Ms.B
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment