DISCLAIMER: All Shopping-Aholics should be seated while reading this post. Ms.Behaved is not to be held liable if you should happen to fall over and hurt yourself.
Today,when the work shift is through, Ms.Behaved is going shopping.
Ms.B's Deep Dark Confession #2: I
Most of the people I know, including the DH, are the exact opposite. A trip to the mall or local retail outlet brings a glint to their eye and happy endorphins surge through their bodies. I've never been much of a shopper. Not even as a teen in highschool when the "cool kids" spent all their free time mall hopping. I am what I refer to as a people watcher. When I am in a store I am fascinated by the goofy customers there. I couldn't care any less about the items on the shelf. Bliss is sitting in one spot and happily watch people fight over the last size 8 blouse or attempt to cram their feet into a shoe two sizes too small "because it is so HOT looking".
Unfortunatelly, if bras aren't purchased soon, I will become a cranky cranky woman. I can no longer be the observant bystander. I must actually SHOP!! pout And while I am there, I might as well see what else is available. After much time patiently listening to me bitch about having nothing to wear, the DH has commanded that I take the money I got for Christmas and buy buy buy. sigh
The things I do for love.








No comments:
Post a Comment